Our Latest News
We're Recruiting! (Opportunity posted 05/02/18)
Baltic Training and Aspire Computers are excited to announce recruitment of an Apprentice IT Technician to join Aspire’s team of technical experts at their office in Warrington.
Offering a range of technical services to businesses and home users in the Warrington area, Aspire Computers have a reputation of providing reliable and cost effective support.
Due to their continued success they are now looking for an individual passionate about IT and customer service to join their team.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Provide remote support and PC support for clients; diagnosing and fixing IT issues
- Set up new, and support existing systems
- Respond quickly to telephone support requests and log/update them using a helpdesk ticketing system
- Tracking customer sites and checking weekly back-ups have been completed
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Business Processes
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5 GCSE’s A-C grades, including Maths and English
- Passion for, and interest in IT
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Hardware knowledge would be beneficial
Salary, hours and benefits
- £140.00 per week
- Full time (35 Hours per week)
Location and travel
This role is next to Warrington Central Station and Warrington Central Bus Station, allowing easy access via public transport in the surrounding areas.
If you're interested in joining our team, please get in touch with Baltic Training today!
Aspire Computers, on the Right Tracks - Warrington Worldwide Article
ASPIRE Computers Ltd are thrilled to announce a move to larger and improved offices next to Warrington Central Station, due to the expansion of their team and new IT services.
Over the last 18 years, the Aspire team has established a solid reputation for reliable and cost-effective IT support and hardware supply to small businesses in the Warrington area.
They aim to build long term relationships with their clients and in recent years they have also offered data backups and enhanced security, as well as cloud based hosted exchange email and Microsoft Office software.
Now they are able to offer even more to their clients, as they have expanded their IT product portfolio to include provision of digital marketing, websites and social media support.
The addition of more skilled and experienced staff to their team has ensured early success in this field so far, and they are already rapidly building up a portfolio of completed projects.
MD Geoff Plass said: “Everyone’s needs are different and as a small close-knit team we’re able to provide a bespoke and responsive service. Some clients just need an hour of social media support while others are looking for full re-branding, website, ongoing social media management, printed brochures and new company stationery.”
To arrange a meeting at their new office to discuss your IT or digital marketing requirements call 01925 251143.
For more information on their services visit
Article courtesy of Warrington Worldwide.