Twitter Social Media Setup
Twitter is based upon profiles and tweets. People can create a public or private profile, either for themselves or as a representation of a business. You can then send out updates, like, repost and reply to other people's tweets. Tweets can include photos, videos, links and text limited to 280 characters. Twitter uses hashtags (#) to start a "trend" - which are posts from multiple users grouped together in one page, talking about a specific topic. Other users can then read these posts. Hashtags are a good way to target an audience who are interested in a specific topic, but they can also be used to present a business's name, for example, #AspireComputers.
Let us help you to get started on Twitter
The first step in getting your business active on Twitter, is to setup a company profile where your customers can go to see the latest news, tips and deals that your company is offering. Not only is using Twitter as a social media business tool great for your existing customers, but it also opens the doors to new opportunities for new clients, through recommendations or engagements with your followers on Twitter.
Our Start-Up Deal
Twitter Account Setup
What We Setup:
- Custom username, account name, short bio, website link, personal or business birthday
- Profile and cover photograph implementation
- Twitter core setup (including email and mobile/telephone verification)
- First post FREE - we will post on to your new page, announcing you are active on Twitter
- We will follow 50 accounts to get you started - using Demographic search tools
- Fixed at £70 + VAT per Twitter Account
What We Need
Before we setup any Social Media accounts on Twitter, we will need some information from you and your business. We will also need to understand your requirements on Social Media, so that we can design your Twitter profile around these needs.
We can gather this information in whichever way suits you:
- Meeting - we can meet at our office in Central Warrington, your business premises or even a coffee shop near you!
- Phone Call - we can give you a call on your landline or mobile to talk through your requirements for Twitter.
- Email - we can send you an email with our startup questionnaire to get the process for setting up your social media started.
Get in Touch with us Today
If you are interested in our Social Media Setup service, please get in touch with us today and get started on Twitter!
Call us on 01925 251143 and ask for Sophy or Roz.