Our Hosted PBX technology allows small and medium-sized businesses to have a sophisticated telephone system without a large investment in telephone equipment.
Our easy to use cloud-based service provides a wealth of powerful features, many of which are included at no additional cost.
Aspire advanced telephone systems allow employees to work from home, a hotel or on their mobile phone while still being connected to the normal office telephone system. Callers can be transferred, put on hold with music, set up conference calls or have the phone answered by an automated attendant who can direct callers to different departments.
- Find-me/Follow-me included
- Voicemail to E-mail included
- Supports multiple physical offices
- Agreed fixed cost tailored to your needs
- All UK mobile and landline calls included
- No up front cost
- Easy to manage – no technican required
- Performance tracking over time
- Easy generation of detailed reports
- Display real-time usage and active calls
- Automatic call recording
Ensure Consistent Corporate Image
We can arrange for your calls to be answered whatever the situation. We work closely with one of the UK’s premier answering services ‘alldayPA’ whether you want an on demand answering service or purely for one-off disaster recovery reasons, we have negotiated reduced rate fees for all of our customers as well as free of charge setup.
- Customise your auto-attendant
- Manage staff within departments
- Use local numbers in areas of your choice
- Custom hold music available
Use Tried and Tested Technology
We’ve joined forces with some of the biggest names in business telecom handsets arena. Cisco and Polycom are two of the world largest providers, and their quality handsets are a staple in the diet of reliable and quality communications.
Our Hosted PBX solutions run on the Broadsoft Platform. Broadsoft Inc is the leader in the global communication market with deployments in 70 countries worldwide.